Monday, July 27, 2009

My poor friends and neighbours!

Well, it seems that i am back at kind of square one so to speak...My house sold on what would have been our 9 yr anniversary...and once again the finality(?) of everything has hit me like a ton of bricks. I have been on the verge of tears/crying since Friday when the offer came in...and then when we accepted it on saturday...and then on sunday when i had to sign for my copy...and then today when i had to sign for my waiver thingie...and i'm sure tomorrow when the sold sign goes up(if that's tomorrow)...and then there comes emptying out the house....and seeing him rent an apartment...I cry when someone asks how i'm doing...I cry when...oh lord, i just seem to cry...

I AM A MESS. I AM AN ABSOLUTE MESS. I am up late, and then up again early...my mind doesn't stop...THIS SUCKS.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that. :( I'm always around for coffee. Your place or mine. Or Starbucks. But not Timmy's. Ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy I am sorry to hear that you are having a rough go of things, you know that if you are in need of an ear, batteries an indulgent food item or coffee(of course) you can always call me. I'll be thinking and praying for you and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww...thanks guys...and of course i am crying again!!! lol.(insert eyerolling here)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no turning back now, eh? Lots of hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor thing, but you know if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger right? You might not feel strong now but you will soon. I promise. I just know it! Hang in there. I understand it must be hard, but you will make it!! I think about you and will pray for you!HUGS!

    ReplyDelete