Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter is coming!

Ok, I will try desperately not to make this entry all doom and gloom! But it seems to follow me wherever i go! eek.

So this weekend is easter weekend...i am trying so hard to just figure it all out...generally i would plan it out myself anyways, but with N gone i am now FORCED to figure it out on my own, and well i don't like to be forced to do anything! lol.
Friday is a school holiday, so it will be nice to relax(i hope) and just spent some time with the girls, maybe we'll decorate for easter, put up the easter tree and make some resurrection buns! ...N is taking them for dinner on fri night...Saturday i think we just have regular stuff going on...N takes them to bowling and they spend the day together, I think we'll decorate some eggs when they come home...and then Sunday is Easter, N will come over and we'll watch the girls hunt their chocolates and then girls and i are off to church...i think that night I'm going to book a hotel and that way we can just relax and play in a pool...but who knows...we'll see....I'm not too sure yet if the friday night dinner is easter dinner with his family or just a dinner...and well my family is leaving me and going on vacation thursday for 10 days so it'll basically be just me and the girls.

1 comment:

  1. ITs about time you wrote something on here again.
    Im on my own for easter as well. D is working and I have no family here. Keep it busy. That's how you get through it.

    ReplyDelete