Saturday, April 18, 2009

Moving...ugh.

So with separation comes MOVING...we weren't too concerned about us moving out that quickly because we knew that it was important to keep H at the same school till the year was out....but things have changed.
N was here this week to start taking measurements and get working on fixing up the house(because we need to sell ASAP)..well, we thought the girls would be ok with N stopping by here and there...WRONG...couldn't be more wrong at all! A had an ABSOLUTE MELTDOWN, it broke my heart so badly and made me cry...she couldn't figure out why mommy couldn't make daddy come back, because i'm magic...(don't ask, she just believes that mommies are magic)...it was the saddest thing ever...
SO because of this, and because of watching what a friend had to go through trying to sell her house over the past month, i've realised that this is not something that i am willing to put my family through, so we're outtie...in approx 2 weeks. YIKES.

My mom doesn't get back from her vacation until LATE LATE tomorrow night or sometime Monday, and then well I will be FREAKING OUT for the next little while until this move is complete. There is literally SOOOO much to do and soooo little time.

Please please pray for us.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Christy - I'll be praying.
    This sucks. Where are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving sounds so scary and yucky, but you have to do what's best for you and your girls right now. Good for you! I, too, will pray that all goes well. Inhale and exhale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about you and your DH Christy! I've been there too but thankfully with no children at the time. Take care! I hope packing goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete