Wednesday, September 9, 2009

oh boy, it's happened again...

Let me first start out by saying that the past week-ish has been a whirlwind...Orange turned 5!!! She's now a BIG KID...She did friend parties and family parties and well just partied it up! lol.
There will be no more babies here, so this is quite the moment...*sigh*

Also, school started again! THANKYOU GOD!! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! lol. Hero just started Gr 4 yesterday...and well she was super excited the say the least...this is the year of the big kid side of the playground...she starts french this year...things just get harder(which she thrives on!)...she has her first male teacher this year, which we are both kinda excited about...he is AWESOME...i wonder if he's married...lol JUST JOKING!! lol.

Orange starts SK TODAY...she has a new teacher which for right now she is very happy about...she seems to be kinda happy about going back...but i know that the tears will start up the second we get there...I just hope that MrsM can get her through it...I do NOT want the kid who cries in gr 1!!! She's such a smartiepants, I just want her to LOVE school like H does!!! *sigh*
So think of us today please.

OK...so regarding the title of todays entry....a couple months ago I had that pivotal moment where 2 ppl said to me within hours..."wow, God really set you up for this one...look at all the support..look at how he provided for you...just WOW"...and I may have rolled my eyes at the time...but it really hit home and got to me...and then i realized "WOAH, you guys are sooooo right"...
Well, the same thing happened yesterday to me again...2 different ppl said the exact same thing to me within hours...can't say what...but it's really weighing heavily on me...I thought that i was moving on...and this has been a MAJOR setback...
I am one of those people that believes that things happen for a reason...and so when 2 people say the same thing on the same day in 2 separate events...it's a BIG DEAL...
I don't know what i'm supposed to do now...I wish that i could just freeze time for a little bit so that i can THINK...am i supposed to pray about this?? Anyone wanna walk me through that?? lol...*sigh*

13 comments:

  1. Ah, you had some birthday celebratin' yourself to do! You must be as pooped as me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iam following this blog too! Look forward to some really good giveaways and I am getting a lot more..wondering if I should extend the event :)

    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe everything happens for a reason as well... even though I have no idea why!
    I'm glad that you came across my blog and gave me some pointers... maybe my blog was supposed to be slow for a reason!
    Great blog... I am now following and look forward to your future posts.
    All the best,
    Happy Holidays,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog... I am now following and look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5 is such a fun age ;) My oldest is 9 and I want to slow time down too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to read more f your stories here. Prayer is the best medicine, it never lets me down.

    I am a new follower from the Sunday blog hop.
    http://chasingmyrainbowbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!
    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is what i think: pray about everything!

    thanks for stopping by and for your heartfelt/sweet/kind comment. you're a dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute blog!! That is why I love blog hops, you get to visit so many places that you would never of seen before.

    New follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always happy to meet a fellow Canadian :)

    I have a five year old daughter too, they can be a handful but so much fun now.

    Thanks for joining our hop today, I dropped by to follow you too!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I agree with all of the others that prayer is so important! Go with that!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a proud mom i know.. I have found myself in same situation, and i will advice you to think very well about it, and also back it up with prayers so that you don't make mistakes. Thanks for LINKING up in Exposure 99% weekday hop, following back and i look forward being part of your blog. Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  13. My boy just started kinder yesterday. He is five. Time just keeps going and going no matter what!

    ReplyDelete