Sunday, August 30, 2009

reading, more reading, and then communion!

Ok, so this week has been hell on me to say the least...but i think that i'm doing well under the circumstances...I've noticed that my coping/acceptance is getting better/quicker...
So my neighbour came over the other day in the midst of the crisis and handed me a devotionals/prayers type of book from Angus Buchan(faith like potatoes...highly recommend this movie!!) and said "here, this will help, try it"...well i read the ENTIRE book(or year) in less than 24 hrs!! And then when that was done i realized that i NEEDED to keep going...So i turned to "Pivotal Praying" which i am VERY close to being done, and wow, that is a very good book too!!! And then i asked people "what's next, help me"...and the answer is "Captivating"...So I will wash my new mug and start that while we wait for the laundry..lol...
I NEED these books, i NEED answers, i NEED help, i NEED God to guide me cause i feel like i am just wandering around in circles....but i feel that i am getting there...little by little i know...
Want to know how i know? I took Communion today. I knew that i needed to do it. I was ready this time around. I cried(well, i cried a lot this morning, and made some others cry too)..The tears were for so many things...grief...relief...healing...strength...EVERYTHING.....It will be alright...i know.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you have a lot of good friends around you. :) Here's to an easier week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I am now following you too!

    Have a great day! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following both of your blogs from Lucas's Journey w/SPD Super Mega Weekend Hop.

    Thanks for linking up with us! I can't wait to read more of your blog : )

    Debbie
    Lucas's Journey w/SPD
    http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/lucasjourneyspd
    http://twitter.com/#!/lucasjourneyspd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice !!

    Dear, I am hosting Harvey Prince international giveaway currently, where 10 winners will win $55 worth of Perfumes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter 10 winner Harvey Prince ($550) Giveaway
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete