Friday, August 21, 2009

$7 for all this?!


So today was another day of working on my Supermomness(it's a word now folks! lol).....I'd heard on a moms forum that there was an awesome place just outside town to pick your own veggies and CHEAP! So I decided to woman up and take my kiddos to that place! IT WAS AWESOME! We picked all the stuff in the above picture(plus 1 more cucumber and one more pepper--we gave them away before the pic)...for get this $7!!! and really it was more about the EXPERIENCE! Orange LOVED picking the corn!! and Hero braved the prickles to pick the cucumbers and the zucchinis! NOW the goal is to get them to EAT the veggies! lol.
(on a sidenote: i didn't make it to the mall with the girls, but I WILL YET! lol)

3 comments:

  1. I want to know where this place you pick your own veggies for cheap is! Was it on LMs? I really need to read the forums more carefully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOhhh!! I want to know where this place is! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to take the boys produce picking. We have a berry farm not far from here but it is one of those things that gets pushed to the end of my list!

    ReplyDelete