Friday, August 7, 2009

sick, bleh, grumpy...

So i went to the dr this morning, it was already booked, just a check in session...and so i bring up that i can't eat, that it makes me sick, the compounding weightloss, etc etc...
So now she's concerned, and was going to put me on something but then didn't, told me to desperately try to "graze" for a month and if i'm not better than something needs to be done...eek!! what the heck!
SO I try desperately to graze today, make sure i'm eating good foods in tiny amount...and gradually i get sicker and sicker as the day progresses...i've been in and out of bed all day...this sucks...I am uber nauseous and crazy tired...and yet i can't sleep...GRRRR...
Maybe i'll go and make some tea and try grazing again tomorrow...i feel like such a cow! lol.

anyone got any good ideas/advice?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete