Saturday, August 22, 2009

I cooked! and out of a REAL cookbook!


So today i continued on my quest for supermomness....i cooked...cooked out of a REAL cookbook! and it was fun and wonderful and tasted amazing, and it wasn't even that hard!!! (well actually the chopping of the shallot was a royal P.I.T.A, i have never teared up so badly from an onion in my life!!!!)


So you say...Umm Hey C, WHAT did you cook?! Well I cooked Chicken with Tomatoes & Zucchini from the Williams-Sonoma Cookbook...and it was divine! :D
(oh and for you foodies out there, i'm sorry if the presentation isn't top notch. i am obviously just learning! lol)


I will most definitely be cooking from a REAL cookbook again in the near future!!! It was an experience!!
**edited to add: oh my gosh! how did i forget to mention what the kids thought?! They thought it was great, but then again anything that has black olives in it is A-OK in their books! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment