Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The house has closed.

WOW. Today the house officially belongs to someone else. I went back this morning to take some pictures and say goodbye and get some closure.
It's really hard to believe. But at least it was empty so it made it a tad easier. Apparently a couple neighbours said goodbye to N and sent their goodbye's through him to me, etc etc...I think that I'll have to send them cards and say goodbye to them, they were such good neighbours to us for the 3 yrs we were there.
WOW. It's done and over. Time to move on....

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That was fast, eh? Like ripping off a band-aid. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to find your email address, but I wanted to reply to your question! My camera is a Fuji FinePix S700. I actually bought it at Shoppers Drug Mart on one of their 20x the points events. They have some good cameras! Then I ended up getting a big bottle of Miss Cherie Dior FREE with all my points. SWEET!! It was a while back, but I bet you they have better cameras now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for following me. I'm following you back.

    Nikki Layne
    http://mommiesalwayswrite.blogspot.com
    Twitter: MommiesWrite

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so attached to a place, I find it hard to leave. Not that I move very much:)) New follower:)) http://www.gracegritsgarden.com

    ReplyDelete