Thursday, August 20, 2009

A new leaf and GOAL OF THE DAY!

Ok, so going to see Julie & Julia the other night has sent me into a frenzy of brain activity..i think that i need to see more thought provoking movies more often!! I now know that i need to set some kind of goal for my life....it's been driving me crazy..my kids are getting BIG and I am going to be turning 30 in 3 mo!!...I think that i know what my goal needs to be, because it's always been in the back of my mind...
I am going to do more about this "supermom" ideal that i have in my head! I was chatting with a friend last night and i expressed that i'm kinda like a scaredycat...there are soo many things that i just don't do for whatever reasons..and it's STUPID..like SERIOUSLY STUPID...my whacked out brain is holding me and my kids back and i hate it so i am going to REBEL i tell ya!

TODAY i am going to take my kids out shopping, actual shopping, for no reason but to just look at pretty clothing and shoes and accessories. I honestly don't think that i have EVER taken my kids shopping "together" without one of them being confined to a stroller(so like that would be a WHILE ago!)...and my kids are WELL BEHAVED!!! What the heck am i so afraid of?! Well i plan to "get over it today". And i may even buy some stuff and NOT RETURN IT LATER!!! lol.

1 comment:

  1. I plan on seeing this movie too!! And good for you being all fearless and all!

    ReplyDelete